? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

013 Kepong

Went Kepong to eat Dim Sum at night last saturday.. yes at night! night.. malam.. "ye man" Restoran Tuck Kee I tink... felt a bit weird when eating dim sum at night... tasty. but we ordered too much I tink... 2 lobak gou... chao kuey teow and all the dim sums... 3 girls eating those.. I tink the auntie uncle at the next table also look at us.. Then we ate this pumpkin bao... orange in colour but I'm not in favour with tat.. hehehe..

Next stop.. dessert.. at "Kei Tuck Sek" - Frutti Stall I tink.. nearby only.. lots of tong sui and sagos.. :D

But during the journey there was a little bit dramatic.. finding carpark space.. nearly bump into a Kepong Dog.. hahahahaha..

Next Cheras eating gang stop would be maybe Steven's Corner or somewhere near Kepong again cz casey have just shown me a place to eat curry lamb claypot??? aaaaahhhhhhhhh.. don't distract me!! I'm still with Law assignment... and 3 test coming on continuously for 3 days!! ahhhhhhhh
______________________________________________________________________________
Monday

Having argument is not good.. esp with lecturers.. esp in maths stuff...but then I ng song... si beh ng song... the way the lecturer said it is like stabbing u.. "No u can't do it this way". "Did u get the same answer? If it is not, means u are wrong".. all my foul words will come out very soon.. I insisted my answer is correct.. so do some of my friends.. anyway hope things turn out right asap..

0 comments: