? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

035 Program "Marathon"

Schedule for yesterday was packed and full... from 12am-12pm.. It's like fighting with the time...

12-6am Sleep
.
7am reach college study
.
9-12pm Exam (LAST PAPER!!)
.
Change my subject right after that... Due to some probs with my subjects... run here and there... no mood for lunch...
.
1.30 Neway.. Everybody is tired and not so high.. due to the midnight oil they had the day b4. kinda tired... Can even feel the pain of my ears and throat after the 2 hyper songs..
.
5.30pm.. Left to check for some books near sunway...
.
Jam to Pavilion reach there around 7 sth.. Gosh! I hate jam.. dahlah jam... turned in the wrong junction.. have to "start all over again" from hang tuah... JAM!!! Ran to toilet b4 meeting my friends.. swt la...
.
Eat.. chat till 8.30.. ngam ngam masuk cinema... for Transformers.. I love it.. kinda funny and interesting! I love the TWINs... hahaha.. And miracle thing is my mum did not even call me when it's 11.30.. but then.. right after I said this.. she called.. hahaha...
.
And this is the best part.. 15 mins can reach home. cz NO JAM! It's Tiring and FUN!.. =)

AND I WENT NEWAY AGAIN TODAY... 2 hrs only la.. more than enough

0 comments: