? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

047 Addictive

These are the few addictives I have these few days.. Burn Notice.. 3 more episodes to finish season 1... wohoo!! Habis this season 1, I shall stop liao.. Season 2 and 3.. hehee I shall pick u up during my holidays.. cross fingers




Then Lady Castle.. korean series.. baru watched 3 episodes yesterday sudah addicted!! wee.. hope it's just 16 episodes then gao dim la..


Snacks... cheese rings from roller coaster.. wee... nearly finished the mini packets yesterday.. have to go reload my food cabinet 2mr =)

Puzzle!!! I've done one of the detective conan puzzle.. super yao yeng! now just have to think how to get the frame to frame it.. urgh.. can't ikea have the right size for it?? It's 50x75cm.. not 50x70cm!!
Ding dong....Homework time....

0 comments: