? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

059 Full schedule everyday

Holiday boring??? nahhh... not for me.. my schedule is almost full for now everyday.. yep it's everyday... not because of bou dai.. it's because my maid went home for holiday.. and house chores is all on me.. helped by bro and now dad is back too.. so that includes him as well.. =P

Boys over flowers (korean version) stopped till episode 9 thanks to the tiredness I had everyday??? hahaa Mafia Wars in FB everyday also.. duno why. just addicted.. but then i got do useful stuff one leh.. japanese class for 2 days each 3 hrs.. =)

When both my maid and dad not around.. I have 2 jobs.. one is driver, one is house maid.. hahaha house is now scattered with clothes and towels due to the small water flow we had last week... means?? washing machine can say half working half not working.. 1st day me and my bro did the washing of towels till midnight with hands.. then later on cannot tahan ady rang my dad and told him this and that.. there I went to loosen the pipe to let the air out (for heavy flow of water) there goes the rubber fell down... wat to do... water dripping whole night lo.. cannot tahan liao called the plumber.. 30 bux.. simple PTFE tape can't cross my mind just a bit.. I wasted my 3 yrs in Kemahiran hidup then :s.. oh well.. I shall just learn it technically with my dad hehhehe

What I want now... is my bed with the series I wana watch!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
______________________________________________________

Not a clever step to go bukit bintang during holiday eve.. esp christmas eve.. 1st thing is surely western food is expensive.. then search for parking in Pavillion for half an hour.. to leave the parking took more than half an hour turn here and there.. that's why I enjoy the peacefulness at home, away from the crowd and noise

Peace yo!!

0 comments: