? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 7, 2010

076 Random facts bout me

1. I look younger than my age :S nah....
_
2. I don't play extreme roller coaster
_
3. I'm boring.. TRue.. I can stay home for a long time if I feel like it =P
_
4. I don't read Shakespeare.. cz it's boring :S
_
5. I love to travel. Depends on mood
_
6. I love to EAT! Also depends on mood
_
7. I play barbie doll.. :S (I don't remember me playing that)
_
8. I have a Fairlady.. ya rite in my dreams... future husband will get me that.. hahahaa
_
9. I am 8. hmmmm I need somebody to keep me update to be 8 actually.. :P
_
10. I dance??? maybe during kindergarten.. not now.. I'm too young for it hahaa
_
11. I sing? All the time =)
_
12. I play? Of course. Mahjong? hahaha
_
13. I think a lot. Of course la, if not where got white hair.
_
14. The fact is I don't really understand myself.. Fair enough heh? hahaha Instead, other people might even understand me more than myself :S

0 comments: