? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 10, 2009

017 Services given to me for this week..

This is not JH blog.. it's qianhui's blog.. so ignore the lengzai face there.. :P

9 April


Firstly, today went to Snowflake.. I've seen the advertisement on the newspaper and so tempted to try each and every dessert there.. so went with Two michelle's gangs after lecture at 1.40 plus.. hahaha but then.. some ppl walked up there and went in to sit.. asked to leave by the staffs cz not opened till 2pm to cut the Taro balls (Those in white colour at the bottom 3rd picture...)

Bestseller without creamer (mine la :P) I don't eat cream


Bestseller with creamer
We're definitely indecisive whether to eat another day or wat so ever.. but then we asked again whether we can sit to wait or not.. can.. sit outside not inside.. "as if we want to steal recipe" quoted by duno who.. hahaha anyway.. didn't make any difference sitting inside or outside... cz inside was so hot.. no aircon.. and no lights.. swt.. ng song lo..

then finally more and more ppl came.. shop opened.. went in to the table nearest to the counter and joined 2 tables.. half go help order food... half pushing tables... and then there came this girl ask us to move to the table near the exit cz we're blocking the entrance of the line.. swt.. ok la.. shift again.. RM5.50 for the bestseller dessert... 3rd picture with orange and white balls.. orange is sweet potato.. white is taro balls.. another type of ubi.. with Grass Jelly and ice on the bottom.. big portion and we're full after eating that..

UFO BEEPER beep beep
hahaha then there's this interesting UFO Beeper (round biscuit as big as a CD) given to every table.. so that customers do not nid to stand and wait... while food is ready.. UFO beeper will have red lights shining and vibrating... Not bad the food... price affordable.. the Taufu fa with peanuts.. very nice.. RM3.90 only.. and one more I forgot what's the name.. a bit sour with jelly also on top.. Ok.. b4 we left.. I saw the board stating the operation hours... 12pm-11 plus at night.. 12pm to open a shop is a bit late la for me I think.. 10.30am is better..

10 April
~~Went to renew my license today at JPJ Salak South I think... took my number and ran up to the counter.. wah liao so many ppl.... Then look back at the number I got.. it stated.. 38 more ppl to before it's my turn.. nearly went home.. but then.. I decided to see see 1st.. haha.. who knows it moves very fast right.. then there goes numbers flashing on the board so fast.. 15 minutes like that sampai me ady.. ! CHUN!! anyway.. when it's my turn.. sat in front of the woman.. korek hidung!!! in front of me from the very starting to the end till I leave.. my goodness!!!!!! gosh! eeewwww.... fast service yet effective? yes.. but .... I duno la!


~~Called streamyx for the connection speed that travels like snnaaiilllll... not even 1mb speed.. no difference with my 512kb speed previously.. What for I pay for 1mb speed for a stupid 512 speed..! As what I heard in the radio today talking bout services... gosh... immediately thought of streamyx.. cz have to complain.. haiz.. ok la... called.. give me listen those advertisement and stuff for 15 minutes guar I think... recommended solution to avoid restlessness by the DJ is to put la those system that can tell the callers how many people more u have to wait until it's ur turn.. What the DJ said was that some calls will engage u after some time.... swt.... anyway this is what I heard for the 15 minutes.. "Sorry, all our agents are currently engaged, pls hold while we try to connect u... then advertisement.." then repeat again.. beh tahan...

0 comments: