? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

021 I am who I am

I am who I am, live with it! Can't stand with my attitude, jz bear with me, if not feel free to kick me out of ur life... I'm used to staying in front of the computer living in my own world..

I'm bossy and impatient, I like to complain, I seek for "perfection" for in most of the things. Sometimes I felt that I'm too much, too over.. normally I won't think before I talk. so feelings are hurt.. But I do think bout it.. too late to rewind back things that has happened.. so what can I do! I find avoiding is better than to hurt each others feelings..

Like how I sit beside my bro when he's driving.. Although mum said I was driving like "P" last time.. I have no patience.. so whenever he's driving, I complain this and that.. both of us furious and cannot tahan each other ady, he bang his door.. case unsolved.. so tonight I found the solution.. told my dad if he ever wants to drive, he'll be sitting right next to him.. I forgo the chance of sitting next to him until he's ok. Court dismissed. Just for this stupid driving thing, we argued last sunday... mood is ruined everytime.. I rather walk than to sit in the car and fight. Tired with this stupid idiotic nonsense of me. That's why I tried to avoid irritating stuffs.. homework is stressed enough for this sem. Due to stressful life, I reject to watch sad series. Life is burden enough..!!!!

0 comments: