? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

022 GOD DAMN CAR!

yesterday, God Damn stupid White Honda Civic KBB toot.. for those who want to buy toto ask the 4 numbers from me.. but as if will kena toto cz I din kiss the car's butt.. Put right in front of the gate of my carpark! Put number there to contact.. but rang for more than 50 times I swear! My handphone was heating like duno how.. as if I "bou zhuk" for 1 hr with my friend... No god damn human being pick it up.. ZL ask me to park at Sj place.. but I insisted to curse that stupid Justin feller when I see him.. I waited there for like more than 40 mins... ppl walking pass also see a crazy girl there standing duno for wat... maybe they thought a merz block so called my car - the honda civic.. even called the auntie of the carpark.. called the uncle, whose also the one renting the place... ask him whether can ask mpsj toll the car away.!! while half way talking to uncle.. I said no nid la the feller came.. When I called 10 times ady I really have the intention of breaking his mirror, kicking the door, flatten his tyres, writing notes with foul words to stick everywhere around the car..do everything I wanted!! but this is not my territory.. if not.. ur car would be gone case by now if I rang my dad... or maybe if this area wont saman cars..

All my image jz ruined jz like that.. scolded him like a crazy girl from pasar.. two guys.. one stayed next door.. one is the friend - owner.. I scolded do u know I waited more than 30 min and rang more than 50 times on ur god damn stupid phone.. what's the use of the phone!!! I summore say I got class... wasted my time!!! the friend helped him say la maybe the phone in silent cannot hear.. then I say silent no vibration one izit!! u know u park at the gate blocking other ppl, and u don't stick with your phone and be aware of it.. then wat's the use of the stupid phone... even the one staying next door also scared of me..

then to allow him to reverse out.. my car blocked his.. when I started my engine.. stepped on the accelerator to the max to let him know I'm really that furious!!!!!! dahlah my engine roar all the time.. now my engine roar even louder.. parked inside.. then the girl staying inside the house flipped the curtain and see me I think.. due to the screaming and scoldings..

Today saw him in his car waiting at TBS while I'm making U-turn.. his car there blocking the u turn if not I can make perfect U-turn.. he looked at me and I pretended forgotten about him.. Irritating human! Unconsiderate at all!

0 comments: