? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

023 STRESSY

finally handed in Law assignment.. 2 more major to be handed in on monday and wednesday.. and I don't get a thing on today's tutorial and lecture.. crap! I haven't tidy up my law stuff.. still dun have a proper file for it.. whereas my other 3 subjects has one. but the notes inside is scribbles... wanted to rewrite but the laziness inside me kept me away from the doing so... ARGH!!

Eating is stress? Only for this time.. cz it's lunch time, stomach growling, lecture not done, air was pumping in my stomach, had to walk far to reach B'wings to eat Chicken wings.. 6 of us 40 wings, 6 big cups of ice blended orange juice, 4 cheesy nachos, 6 piece of raspberry floury duno wat.. , and celery, carrot, cucumber dip with blue cheese dip..crazy!! dah lah air was filling up the space in my stomach, had to walked back to college... gosh.. like old woman walking... suan le ba.. now I felt better.. =)

STRESS!

1 comments:

Fiqa said...

hye,
u take wat course?? heheeh