? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

026 Ruined my mood again!

Sorry weinan, but my blog I think mostly is frustration stuff.. and there goes my mood ruined again today!! Stupid irresponsible ppl just have to put things up very last minute...

Revision lecture today. Woke up just to go for it.. check taylor online and uninet for any cancellation of class.. NOPE! ok done.. bathe and get ready... sms came in said no lecture.. but then dun believe ma cz it's spreaded only by today's tutorial class... who knows... cz no formal announcement.. then check announcement board again... NOPE.. ok done.. gone to college.. then there comes 4 sms saying no lecture.. it's on the net at 12.30.. which is 10 minutes apart when I reach college...

Do u think everybody studying in taylors lives at subang jaya!
Do u think ppl will read that stupid announcement 30 min right b4 class..
Do u think ppl like me would get out from my house right 30 mins b4 class!
Do u think I would wait for the announcement to be posted up 30 mins b4 lecture only I get out of my house!!! which my journey and time to the college is unpredictable.. who knows there's jam and wat soever natural disaster.
Do u think ppl leaving so damn NEAR to college would see that announcement b4 I get out!!

Waste my time, my petrol, my toll money.. And it's all bout MONEY! With that time, I could have gone to my replacement class for jap.. God damn it... and this seriously ruined my mood for the entire day... and I've scolded so many wtf today! argh!

1 comments:

jayced2005 said...

sry no cure..

aiyo.. mb u shd gt ur lecturer's hp no.

thn, no nid waste so much thngs, n u can cont b jap pro...