? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 5, 2010

080 Now I know

Now I know I need teman to go makan hahhahaa.. my bro lah tu... I wana eat Sashimi la, sushi la, cheesy stuff la.. wohooooo all are just stuck in my mind only la!! By the way, Rakuzen has shifted.. sigh....
.
Got so many things in mind wana eat.. but all the kaki fly all around the world dah. haiz...
Anyone who see this faster come back be my another kaki to go out makan ler... I cannot live without you >>>> FOOD muahhaaaha Ok I'm going a bit nuts ady.. not cashew nut not hazelnut.. It's nuts nuts.. Ya that nuts.. due to??? EXAM!!!! Last sem's exams!!!
.
I think i shall go drive thru later to get my french fries.. urgh tempting!!
.
Before I go.. Shall put up a picture to tempt US all hahahha I'm so desperado rite hahahaha
.
Anyone interested can ring me at... 017.... toot toot haha shall stop here.. if not gonna be Hungry again

0 comments: