? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 13, 2010

082 Crazy!

How crazy I can be??? Usual bed time for now.. 3am - 5am... Surprisingly I went to bed 1 sth.. cz yumcha with puiman early in the morning.. but I kept imagining sashimi... cheese in my mind.. can't sleep until 3 sth :S bad huh.. DECIDED to go for Sakae sushi.. today.. tadahhhh!


Study Extractive Industries while eating??? Bad thing.. cz u know why.. I kept eating non stop.. and I spent to the max.. including buying a conan comic and parking ticket.. coins left in my wallet :S save money time!!

Guess what's in there???? =P

0 comments: