? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 7, 2009

056 Otomen, DIE B

Watched habis 12 episode of Otomen.. I love it.. but I tink ending a bit too simple.. hmm...

.
How nice it is? I can even hear my bro laughing from his room.. means.. haha NICE! I'm targeting for its comic now.. I'm waiting!!! Next show would be Skip Beat and Kuroshitsuji.. but... AFTER EXAM 1st lah!!
.
Done with DIE B also.. hehehe in just one day.. hmm nice ot laugh also.. I have great mood in studying liao!! weeee

0 comments: