? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 5, 2009

055 I'm slacking

Distractions distractions!! They're everywhere!! oh ya this is my hasil after so many weeks? months? I duno.. at least I'm done with it.. framed! but then duno where to hang.. heheeh .. Who cares.. I just love it!! Love at first sight??? weeeeeeee... hang after my exam ba.. :P
.
.
BURNING FLAME
Finally watched Burning Flame? not that Burning Flame.. it's a Merz burning in flames!!
.
It was just today opposite the Istana.. Bomba bikes flying towards there while I was caught in the jam.. as expected, soon it's within my sight.. S class merz on fire.. now I know how malaysian are rated with K rating.. Kepoh! make the whole road sesak both sides.. btw.. there's even more kepoh ppl.. some sort like paparazi.. they stop the motorbikes a side, then one young man crossed the road and climbed up the road divider, ambil his super phone out.. and grab a shot of it.. so nice to take a shot ke??? crazy.. as usual.. I horn la hahahhahaha who ask them to slow down ler!! :P I just love that part.. but too bad.. this blue car of mine the hon sesat ady.. I want it to horn, no horn.. I dun want that thing to horn, it horn pula!
.
CAR RACING
Last sunday I only knew there's this thing call professional car racing for girls in KL.. on TV by redbull or sth I forgot.. cool man.. watch those girls went to audition, learn the techniques of pro driving.. drive on the sepang track with a sport car.. fuyoh.. I want it so much!! well I don't play barbie dolls.. at least this caught my attention. my dad even said why no go for it? I was like.. I duno there's even such thing!
.
Toot toot, come back to earth! STUDY!! weeeeeee... I'm looking forward to any trips that's gonna make my holidays way interesting than the last holidays I had man! P/S: provided I got the permission :P

0 comments: