? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

057 Exam's Over

Exam's over! Aussie gang's back! I'm out of the house everyday I guess..hmm..no la.. anyway.. exam's horrible. I knew what I've done and how it's like.. that's the fact.. I just don't wana retake those subjects.. it's a nightmare!!! Too tired to think bout it.. counting down to 19th Dec results day..
Lots of things in my mind on what to do. Still I think some of those are just posing beautifully in the program list (not implementable) such as learning guitar... My guitar has moles around it now... mum wouldn't let me learn when I asked her last year or last last year?? I think I'm gona stuck in front of the com whole day long or maybe in front of the TV to update myself with the series that has been sitting in my list since N years ago?? "not so kua cheung guar" really that kua cheung!! oh well.. see when i'm gonna start with the series then.. when mood comes, there goes me eliminating the series one by one.

0 comments: