? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

072

Asking "somebody" question is like asking for nothing in return.. all u get is Furious kind of answers. It's like asking for quarrel. And now all he has is the good mood watching series, laughing there; and me getting furious on those finding-for-quarrel kind of answers he gave. I have a lot of imagination of me punching him straight on the face. seriously alot!! May god bless me not to do it in reality.. May god bless me not to reach that limit.

oh well I'm a loner. I seriously don't deny that FACT.

0 comments: