? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

070 Oh dear, it's June..

Oh dear, it's June.. not the dear u, u and u over there.. it's the oh dear as in oh my god!! hahaa perasan la u all.. =p by the way.. near to exams.. and yet still organising the notes I have hehe anyway... due to the coming exams soon.. I'm like stucked in my room, holding pfm notes.. read.. ended up watching Jonas at the TV... swt

Not only that, I watched hmm whole season 1 of vampire diaries in 2 days.. hahaha very tempting.. and it cuts half way.. zadou.. and Anna is dead!! urgh!!! I want her alive la!

watched family outing 2, cz it's very funny.. heehe and we got married 2 seohyun cuts.. =D finished one of my jap series Tokujo Kabachi which I had stopped half way months ago =P

back to topic... Focus!!! exam in less than 22 days!! and my timetable is so NICE until i wana grab it, hug it, and sleep with it.. swt... All the Best!! Ooosh

p/s Capital letters didn't meant what i really meant

0 comments: