? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

073 4 down 1 to go

Another day is gone... Half day gone hahhahaha Slept for like... i think 13 hrs plus.. due to the lack of sleep for this whole week.. once wake up.. hungry dao... waiting for my pasta.. while on-ning the facebook.. hands trembling like my mum knows how hahaahhaaa.. can't tahan.. grab one chocolate.. makan.. Everybody on PPS pula I saw.. I still have one more paper to go.. Econs.. how I love you so much.. haiz.. gotta plan my time nice nice after exam, since I still have many replacement class for Japanese.. lazy la...
.
Papers for this week.. haih.. open book seriously is not a good thing?? No time to flip book!!! eeeekkkk.. Thanks to my friends that sent exam papers and notes over.. if not die standing.. those things really helped a lot.. cz u will realise the similarity in the exam question.. Copy straight la!
.
After the GI paper yesterday.. steamboat and gossip :s.. Celebrate like nobody's business... cz I think.. not only I think.. i think the whole gang thinks that we were super noisy when we're eating.. Oh well.. Tasty Pot is not nice anymore.. I shall not go there liao.. since there's so many other places around that shop.. this is call.. hmm change of consumer's preference?? According to Law of Demand, a rise in price leads to a fall in quantity demanded.. Then a rise in quantity demanded of the competitors.. hmm shall check on this statement..
.
I shall start my econs now since I'm stuffed with food ady :P

0 comments: