? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

028 lalalala lalalala Exam is coming to town

Exam is coming... and I'm still slacking... just revised MA 1-3... gosh.... I'm so far left behind... F&I belum sentuh lagi.. and guess what I watched spiderwick chronicles and wild Child during my BREAK time in the middle of the studies.. wow..! And I am so in need of eating everything that comes to my mind... I'm craving for food!!! NANI KA TABETAI DESU!!
let's see.. this is what I do always before holiday comes.. list down what I want to do! :P sorry la.. jz have to do this..
1. mahjong for sure ady.. hehehee
2. watch all the series I list in my com.. hahaha.. super long.. I wonder when can I finish them
3. Go out makan with friends.. it's a MUST MUST
4. cheung K? see 1st la..
5. Shop? I have no idea.. Too many things in mind.. and I dun shop alone.. I shop with mum
6. Go overseas? Going perth this time..
7. I want to go have FUN!!! too bad no overnight
mai ya hi.. mai ya hoo.. mai ya hahah... STUDY!!!!!
weeee. flying off to eat icecream... :D

0 comments: