? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

032 Day b4 FNI..



Bro's new haircut... Looks like Gohan in dragonball... jz can't find the right angle of Gohan picture... so here's the pic I can find.. hahhaaa

Bored ma... cannot study.. so blog lo.. hahaha... yesterday MA I was smiling when I saw the paper.. but then when I started to do... there goes MA...



This is the snack I found during my last trip to Japan in a 100 yen shop.. Once we travel to the next city of Japan.. other 100 yen shop cannot find this snack.. swt la... so regret until now.. but then last week my bro found it in a 100 yen shop near my house!! 5.90 each.. heart break man... very small packet only 21g....

~Signing off to study~

P/S: "nombor yg anda dial tiada dalam perkhidmatan untuk beberapa hari ini... sila cuba lagi selepas minggu ini.. terima kasih.."

2 comments:

Mich Oon said...

Wahh ur bro haircut so the yeng!!

フー ジアン ホン said...

haha yeng leh! I jz love it.. cz that day he ngam ngam cut then got put gel... now flat.. hahah in his blog he says I kept calling him gohan hahaha