? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

033 Cook again

Duno why but sunday bought small onions jz in case I want to cook for the week... yesterday, keywords strikes my mind "U want fish fillet tonight?" my maid asked... I'm a bit sicked of deep fried stuff actually... so I say I cook haaha... ask her to slice the fillet even thinner then prepare the onion, chicken stock...

Onion Soup
When time comes.. fried the onions.. then put in the chicken soup, put marmite, add this and that to make it taste what I want.. hahaah ok la.. not so strong the taste but it's the taste.. dun take so salty la... good for health :) But who ever who think u have too much toxic gas in u.. feel free to drink this.. I tell u... the gas is so powerful... experimented it on my dad.. hahahhahaha My dad said thanks to me he kena halau out from the room until gas is clear.. hahahhaahahaha
Butter fish with tomato onions guar
Fried the fish a while with lots of butter... cz I cannot think of wat to put as the sauce.. 1st 1st wanted to put the spaghetti sauce on if tak jadi... so until I smell the butter.. suddenly thought of adding in cubed tomatos... used the leftover onions.. to make the sauce.. I also duno how I did it.. but I just put what I want and my maid stir it hahaha... water, salt, onion, tomato... then pour on the fish.. gao dim.. I even went to ask my bro "u gona eat one hor what I cook" hahhahhaha don't judge taste thru the picture.. it looks like unshaped hawaiian chicken pizza from far.. but it taste not bad one leh... my bro don't eat fish also help me sapu all.. not enough to eat leh.. my maid managed to take a small piece only... my dad duno the weird weird taste la... cz maybe he didn't eat b4 guar the taste.. so ya end of story.. shall think of improving the fish part... maybe next time no nid butter also can...
STUDY!!! 1.5 days countdown

0 comments: