? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 12, 2009

030 Finally my squid!

Exam is 11 days more and I still have time to cook??? hhaha wat to do? squid arrived today.. no cook no fresh.. hahhaa one dish only.. butter garlic squid.. My bro gave me a pass.. swt la.. he practically ate half of mine... my dad say taste butter.. means got taste.. next time shall challenge a higher level in cooking the squid.. but it's still have to do with butter I think? I have to recall back how to cook..
Next dish.. onion soup :P find one day 1st ba.. until I get my cute little onions... :D
_____________________________________________________________
It's raining outside as predicted after the japanese class.. now have to change lyrics of our kindergarten song.. "Haze Haze Go Away, Find the way to go away"... swt
study time... Signing off... toot.. toot..

0 comments: