? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

038 4th sem started

Still not in the mood to study... my heart is still in Taipei perhaps hahaa shall update bout that trip to taiwan when I get the photos soon..

From a bit of the Secret movie I borrowed from Adeline last time.. think positively and u can get what u want.. telling myself now "I LOVE ICBM..." I must love ICBM... cz I dun get a thing from lecture 1... gosh..

assignments time!!! must control myself ady from those electronics I have now.. :P

0 comments: