? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

042 – I’m Done with 2 assignments!

Yes.. I'm officially done.. "We read the words.. we don't imagine.." quote nadiah.. hahaha

Very gun cheong.. I thought I was gonna be late in handing in my law assignment online..

There's this moment where sth strikes my mind.. did I choose the wrong course?? Oh well.. can't change the fact eih.. I'm not that smart in dealing with changes…

Anyway.. very bad timing for having fever and stuff the day b4 handing in assignments.. very bad.. hand in first assignment at 3 in the morning?? Had to go see doctor.. if not.. I dun tink I would be able to hand in my law the other night.. cz I do nth till it's half day more to due time?? Sick like duno how still eat Tony Roma?? I'm the luckiest patient ever.. :P have to control myself.. cz not having such a big appetite..

Everybody is busy with their assignments.. now only I realize that I haven't seen michy oon for a very long time..!!! hahahahahaha This means tat either one of us has to show our faces more..

Rest enough.. means back to work.. FP presentation is coming soon… SOON… SOON… DINNER TIME.. J

0 comments: