? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

039 Outings..

July - Gathering with long time no see primary schoolmates.. super banyak ppl.. and I must say that this is perhaps the largest gathering ever made ever since we left our school??? aiyaya.. 20 ppl stucked in one restaurant.. btw I dun like that restaurant... lazy to explain.... I so not gonna love Times Square KL.. sucks..





Aug - Ja Ye's birthday in Ribs near 1U... nice food.. I love the salad and mashed potato!! supposed to have group games.. went into groups.. played the 1st game.. make the longest line.. well.. we went crazy la.. shoe lace, poker cards, belt, cash, shoes all pun ambil come out hahhaa.. other 3 games.. well it's not mentioned hahaa.. supposed to be playing Guess who's drinking the yucky drink game.. haha then blow cake take picture go home.. nice la that day!





PACQ outing to Souled Out.. food was ok only for me... cz I expected more? I'm so into eating these days... but lack of cash.. pokai ady after buying external hard disk.. nid to get a loan from bro to pay for it.. no liquid assets and marketable securities with me.. so best choice is get a loan from bro.. can apply some partnership law and ICBM stuff over here hahaha on how to finance this and that.. by the way back to topic.. 2mr's outing at Gardens.. hehe sbu alpha gathering? less than 10 la hahaha..




Urgh.. I want to watch Harry Potter and the Half blood prince; I want to watch the Proposal!!! MCQX trip to Taipei shall be posted as soon as I get the pics heheh..

0 comments: