? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

041 Title-less

Stress? I don't know.. Little I guess.. Major stress in ICBM... I don't get a thing since lecture 3
Nth to do? I guess not.. Tonnes of works to do.. yet still having fun in watching series
Go out? I'm broke.. under a interest free loan..
Stuck at home? cz I'm broke.. Not allowed to go out.. Not allowed to go Melaka for the 2nd time and "forever".. Count me out for any trips outside KL.. Oh well... STAY HOME!! no air pollution.. free supply of anything u nid.. save petrol.. safest place ever from H1N1..

0 comments: