? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 6, 2009

005 Outings



6 FEB 2009

A small gathering in MV today.. one can't make it cz sick.. so near to perfect.. ate at Kenny Rogers and suddenly there goes the birthday song... and present.. hehehe.. THANKS!!! the shirt is ngam ngam fit and nice.. cake was small, soft and not sweet! everything was just nice! Guess what the bodyglove T-shirt is no.53! same as my yellow bodyglove shirt last time.. hahahhaha...

Then, since they treated me, I treat them back with The Wedding Game movie!! Syee! want to fight to pay movie tickets! hahahhahahaha ... my big butt push u away! nehneh bu bu.. by the way! woah! cunted man the show, funny and a bit not good for kids hahaha... very "yellow" but somehow very nice.. songs, cast, plot.. mama mia! hahahaha... I plan to watch Baby Mama.. but duno when is it out... so ya.. Bride Wars, Four christmases, Dragon ball and Legend of Chun Li are also in my list

5 FEB 2009

Went to Restaurant Shabu Shabu at Puchong... 26.50 per pax and the food was nice also.. esp the Lamb, the yam roll I tink.. I lurve it cz I dun have to stand up and go here and there to take food.. this one is the food goes round and round and jz pick it up as u like it... anyway seldom go that area cz too far?

Thanks Szeyin for the Kuma Kuma hahaha... fyi, it's the torty! tortoise hehehe... so big to hug! my bro even grab it from me b4 I can even unwrap it! gosh.. update pics soon LOL
dun shoot me in blog hor jie ~~~ i asked ur permission b4 unwrapping it de hor.. u taking bath tht time Xd

0 comments: