? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

009 Delicious

Went to Bangsar Village Delicious last friday with high school mates.. Love the food there.. affordable geh... Without noticing, all the food we ordered were vegetarian.. cz my friend that day is a vegetarian..

Brownies
Chocolate sundae sth..
4 cheese macaroni.. super cheesy
Potato wedges with sour cream (yum yum)
egg plant spaghetti
sth.. mushroom spaghetti.. also cheesy...

There's one carbonara they say very nice.. but then I dun eat beef.. so ya.. for these.. we spent RM 115.

Super tiring and busy for that day cz morning work, straight go home rest a while, then fetch most of the people to gather at LZ house... SUper duper freaking hot that day.. it hurt my skin man... but nvm.. at least we enjoyed the food that day :P imagine getting into her house and there comes the grandma and ask me ques.. including...

"pang yao?" I say "tong hock" thanks to my dad lectured me in differentiating the 2 cantonese words.. one means friend; one means classmate.. gosh...
"sek gong gong fu wa?" know how to talk cantonese? then I say yes..
"bin dou yan?" which place my ancestors from? then there goes the smart grandchild said "mongolian"! smart! She is so gonna kena for this... I think she did kena.. hahaa I hit her so many times..
there goes 6 of us in Delicious :P
Saw whose the most childish and tiny? thinnest? hehehe to the one who meet 3 of those qualities... neh neh bu bu :P

0 comments: