? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 16, 2009

007

Today 17 Feb 2009
SPEECHLESS
I'm not speechless during the night.. :P

16 Feb 2009
Went to Klcc and have few shots with my mum at the kanebo counter... cun! but they covered most of my panda eye with eye concealer.. I feel so weird hahaha.. I hope they don't do so much photoshop on the pic cz i dun have pimples that day! so, natural is the best! Michelle.. let's go use ur cam and do those cun stuff.. I meant we did do those stuff everytime hahaha.. but everytime haihz... I felt weird doing those pose that the cameragirl ask me to, in front of my mum yesterday :P the cam girl deleted some of the pics... so left back some lo..

New phrase of the day : Jikan ga okane desu.

1 comments:

Mich Oon said...

HAHAHHAHA Izit.>Come lai..Lets go..GAAHHAHAHAHA