? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

006 Time is money

Happy Valentine's Day to those out there! hehehe..

I feel time is not enough for me everyday now.... as in never enough! gosh.. eveyday go back home don't have much time to watch my series... :P cheh wah.. u all thought time for assignment? haven't yet.. coming soon next month... I don't even have the time to update blog and stuff.. swt.. so busy meh?

hahaaa I'm currently bidding on MP5 player... looks cun, function cun and everything cun as long as I got that thing with me 24/7.. I think I won't be bored guar? maybe will la.. hahaha but the auction is so hot that I lost the bid... suan le ba.. Still got 2 auctions haven end yet..
By the way when I was driving back home... I saw white car blue logo and guess what.. no seat belts was put on! Kononnya want to give us those bloodsucking paper to us who didn't pakai seatbelts..

0 comments: