? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 4, 2009

049 Sha Sha Roll Shabu Shabu

Finally get to go to Shabu Shabu in Kuchai Lama.. RM 28.80 per person.. 5pm-11pm.. Jalan Kuchai Maju 18.. easy to find.. few shops beside pappa rich.. I saw another steamboat shop name 100 celcius in chinese writings. beside it.. I didn't check that out.. but I saw there's 11 types of soup.. price unknown


Oh well.. my main purpose there is to eat LAMB!! hehehe btw.. other food was just normal.. there's 3 types of soup.. Tom yam, normal soup and miso soup.. I didn't try the tomyam.. limited seats cz it's only 1 floor..
I forgot how was it in Mizi Shabu Shabu.. so ya.. my phone cam not so nice.. it should be RED colour meat.. with shiny lightings surrounding it hahaha cheh wah..
Here comes the pork:
This one specially dedicated to Michelle Oon... exclusion clause for u..
"Food remaining will be charge on Michelle Oon per 100gm :D"

0 comments: