? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

052 Summary of what I had

Nice to see how many rubbish we had in our house.. dad went to clean up the storeroom jz to clear off the unwanted stuff we had.. such as nice paper bag that my mum love to have it as collection.. plastic cups that I brought home since YED day.. I wonder how empty is the storeroom now?? Still.. I think it's time for me to clean my closet.

Stress free now??? half I think.. ICBM assignment due on friday.. yet I'm more scared of the final exam than this.. cz I think I know nothing?? Urgh...

Watched Harry potter and the half blood prince.. expected more from it cz cut super many from what I've read.. and there's not much scene on Ron and Hermione.. so.. I'm looking forward for the last movie.. "Ugly Truth" not bad.. it's better than "the proposal"... and "He's not just into you" and "My bestfriend's girl is super boring"..

It's fun last saturday in Ms Nadiah's house.. laugh until we sweat?? It's crazy.. practically many of our conversation just have to add in the accounting standards and her jargons.. We even took 1 hr to get to her house.. thanks to michelle, naming me the GPS who made us lost our way there... but at least we got home lo!!! Safely!! :P

Yesterday, tired of waiting of my bro.. in Delicious, ate big plate of shoestring fries and Chocolicious sundae all by myself... For Dinner!! fattening!! I can't waiting for Chilijs and Look out point this friday hehehhe.. after so long doing assignments!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee at after so long no go out with michy oon and the gang!! woohoooooo

0 comments: