? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

053 It's a Start

It's the start of the day where assignments are all handed in.

It's the start of the day where I start to glue my puzzle to the frame... if not my dreams will come true (dad throw my puzzle away.. nightmare)

It's the start of the day where I'm gonna start studying for finals.. which is gonna be in less than a month time.

It's the start of the day where I'm gonna prepare for my japanese exam.. mock 1st I think.. haven't do latihan at all..

It's the start of the day where I will try to sleep early I hope..

It's the start of the day where I will only watch one episode of japanese series a day.. hope not.. :P

Ganbare Everyone! Ooosh!
~off to shower~ =)

0 comments: