? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 9, 2009

050 NOISE alert!!

Purposely wake up early to do my jap hw.. wtf!! noisy contruction jz down stairs, fixing the broken pipe that they had actually fixed last 2 days!! this is my beloved HOME.. nothing is built in the best condition at the first time.. there's always 2nd time or the 3rd time! my NICe friday is just ruined like that!! heartbeat unnaturally sped up, can feel the blood flushing up my brain..... can't breathe!!

Tried to cover the noise outside by zha bao-ing my speaker!! Never on my speaker that loud before! and on those super rock or screaming or loud songs... gosh.. now only i realise I have very limited those kind of songs... urgh.. cz I dun like loud songs... supposingly to on those instrumental one to do my hw.. manatau... it's like a war between noise inside with outside..Louis Armstrong's song "What a wonderful world" is out of my list for now..! Linkin Park's Numb will work for a while!!! Digging deep for more songs to fight!! "SPEAKERs OF Q'S COM VS NOISE POLLUTION OF PIPE-FIXING CONSTRUCTION"

There's this temporary peace just for that one little moment.. phew.. there goes the machine roaring again! URGH!! I wana get out!! Dad faster come!!! I want go LOT 10!!!

0 comments: