? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 23300 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??170 Grabs Today. 7112 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

051 Movies watched

Ghost of girlfriends past - meaningful and nice


The Proposal - it was just ok for me.. expected more from it.. looking forward for Ugly Truth though


Camp Rock - Average for me.. but I love the songs.. Esp Gotta find you, Play my music and This is Me :D


The Raven Chaser - Well... I like drama versions of conan every year.. every one of it also so chi gek.. not bad.. Well waiting for the 14th one next year..


Agent Cody Banks 2 - Agent cody banks 1 is better, at least more interesting.. this one a bit boring.. :l


And I'm officially done with Burn Notice Season 1, You're Hired (HK series) and Take care of Agassi aka My Fair Lady aka Lady Castle (korean series).. weeeee

0 comments: